Saturday, October 1, 2011

multifaceted viewing stone

(it only goes twice, while i have 3, so add extra in mind)

Random Morning Free-style Vr 2.0

I’m cold to the bone
All my life I have wandered alone
Though billions intone
Those others stray from my mind…
I trust my heart
To seal the truth of what I find:
The essence that reminds me
of seeking and of finding
that love
of mine.

With one breath
Rises the fate
That two hearts long to- to align
For this life
Dreaming of faith
in love

shall I now presume
to become all that I am and pursue
The wonder ensued
The wonder she still invokes..
or wander with
All thoughts wrest into needless flight:
Obscurely swirling blindly
A chance hands clasp in binding
for warmth
From cold

I am here
Waiting for you
To reveal what you hold inside
This unknown
Channels a dream
Of life

now follow the dream
calling forth to establish a scene  
the things we have seen
leaves motives unbridled... yet,
still cold reserve…
assumptions dancing through the verbs…
the cells inside enliven
coalescing an alignment
of love
for you

all my heart,
all of my love
every thing this life shall reveal
all my will
given to you
my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment